Bea World 2018: Die ersten Jurymitglieder werden bekannt gegeben
Die Einreichfrist für die Teilnahme an den 13. Best Event Awards rückt näher. Bis zum 31. Juli können sich Agenturen mit der Standardgebühr bewerben. Danach wird die Einreichgebühr in jeder Kategorie um 100 € erhöht. Also Zeit genug, um einen Beitrag einzureichen und damit am Wettbewerb um die goldenen Elefanten teilzunehmen. In der Tat ist eine klare und gut präsentierte Einreichung der Einsendungen der Schlüssel, um gegenüber der Bea-Jury, die sich aus der ganzen Welt zusammensetzt, aufzufallen. Salvatore Sagone, Präsident und Gründer des Bea World Festivals, erklärt in einem Video-Tutorial, wie man einen Beitrag erstellt, der Gewinnchancen hat.
Das Video-Tutorial können Sie sich hier anschauen:
As in previous years, nominees contesting for the renowned golden elephant awards will have the opportunity to showcase their projects live in front of a prestigious jury chaired by Gerd De Bruycker, Marketing Director Northern Europe at Cisco Systems. The Bea World Jury panel is the only one in the event awards’ scene composed by representatives of top corporate companies with international responsibilities plus senior representatives of national event agencies’ associations.
So far, 20 people have confirmed their participation in the jury:
- Eugenia Antonova, Head of Exhibition and Social Events Department at Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Alina Banasiak, Global Communication Manager at Moleskine
- Thomas Behres, Head of Communiation Events at Audi AG
- Bertrand Biard, President at Lévénement
- Tata Burduli, Head of Events at Georgian Football Association
- Paulo Campos Costa, Global Brand, Marketing and Communications Director of EDP – Energia de Portugal SA
- Beatrice Carli Moretti, External Relations Southern Europe at GSK Consumer Health Care
- Andrea Danihelova, Head of Communication Department and Spokesperson at VSE Holding / Innogy CEE
- Alain De Greef, Head of Sponsoring & Events at BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV
- Andrea Faflíková, Senior Brand Relations & Events Manager responsible for REEMEA at The Lego Group
- Francesca Gianesin, Vice President, Partnerships & Events at Disneyland® Paris
- Elling Hamso, Managing Partner at Event ROI Institue
- Maayke Könemann, Strategic Relationship Marketer - Global Marketing at ING Group
- Michale Müller, Manager Marketing Strategy & Innovation at Samsung
- Andrea Pallard, EMEA BTL Manager at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Michiel Pool, Head of Global Events at Ericsson
- Alexander Safonov, Global Conference and Event Director at Oriflame Cosmetics
- Thomas Schmidt-Ott, Director Arts & Entertainment at Tui Cruises
- Rolf Schumann, Head of Global Marketing Communication at Skoda Auto
- Christian Seidenstücker, President at ILEA Europe
- Yulia Zholya, Head of the International Committee at NAOM
The Jury members’ profiles can be seen here: www.beaworldfestival.com/jury/
Bea World Festival will take place in Coimbra (Portugal) between November 21st and 24th, 2018. It will offer all participants the opportunity to see the world’s best-in-class events live, to network with peers and industry leaders and to learn business strategies and new trends through inspiring keynotes, technical workshops and 1-on-1 meetings with leading experts. To gain access to all this and be part of the Bea World it is necessary to buy a Delegate pass, available with a super early bird offer until July 31.
Bea World Festival is an initiative by ADC Group and it is realized thanks to the collaboration of APECATE – the association that gathers and represents the Portuguese companies of Congresses, Events and Tourism Animation – along with the institutional support of Tourism of Portugal, Tourism of the Centre of Portugal, and Coimbra City Council.
For more details, please visit www.beaworldfestival.com.
About ADC Group:
ADC Group is a media holding company, co-founded in 2002 by Salvatore Sagone. The group includes the communication news agencies ADVexpress and e20express, and Nuova Comunicazione magazine. ADC Group also issues the I Quaderni della Comunicazione reading series, and since 2006 it has organised the Best Event Awards, as well as other Awards and initiatives dedicated to the Italian communication and event market (BEA – Italian Best Event Awards, Best Location Awards, NC Awards, NC Digital Awards).
APECATE is the association that gathers and represents the Portuguese companies of Congresses, Events and Tourist Animation. APECATE focus on the representation of sectors of relevance in the Creative Industry and Tourism, which include companies that design, organize and realize innovative products and services of great strategic interest for the Portuguese Economy: small and large congresses, national or international, conferences, meetings, corporate, marketing and cultural events, teambuilding activities, outdoor incentives and activities of tourist animation (outdoor tourism activities and cultural tourism activities). For the good services provided to Tourism, in 2010 APECATE was awarded the Silver Medal of Tourist Merit, awarded by the State Department of Tourism and Tourism of Portugal, IP.