EuBEA 2012 is open and expands into Europe
European Best Event Awards 2012 edition increases the number of European countries involved in its partnership program.
European Best Event Awards 2012 edition increases the number of European countries involved in its partnership program. EuBEA can now count on 20 prestigious partners among Europe. Partners are trade associations, media and exhibitions coming from the event industry.
While European agencies are applying for the European Best Event Awards through the website www.besteventawards.com, the initiative that awards European events confirms its partnership with the most qualified organizations in the event industry in 13 different European Countries.
ADC Group, organizer of EuBEA, thanks its historical partners for their active cooperation and welcomes the new comers. The group is now composed by:
- ANAé, the French Association of Event Communication Companies
- APECATE, the Portuguese Association of Professional Organizers of Congresses, Tourism Animation and Events
- ASSOCOMUNICAZIONE/CONSULTA DEGLI EVENTI, representing qualified agencies in the Italian events industry
- CLUB PARA LA EXCELENCIA EN EVENTOS, the Spanish association of events agencies
- CONFEX, the International exhibition held in UK that connects event organizers with suppliers and destinations
- EVENT POINT, The Portuguese magazine specialized in professional events and meeting industry
- EVENTBRANCHE, The Dutch online magazine for live communication and MICE
- GRUPO EVENTOPLUS, The Spanish media group dedicated to professionals in events
- EVENT ROI INSTITUTE, The European Institute that helps companies improving the value of meetings and events
- EXPERIENCE MAGAZINE, The Belgian, magazine for meeting and events.
- EXPOEVENTOS, The Portuguese exhibition specialized in the field of professional events
- FAMAB, the German association that represents professionals in the field of direct business communication
- IMEX, The Worldwide Exhibition, held in Germany, for incentive travel, meetings and events
- ISES (Europe Chapter), The International Special Events Society
- MEMO-MEADIA, The German online portal dedicated to event industry
- MESSE&EVENTS, The Austrian magazine dedicated to the industry of exhibitions and events
- NAES, The Russian National Association of Event Specialists
- SEFS, The Swedish Sporsorhip Association is the voice of the Swedish sponsorship and event marketing industry
- YEPUD, The Turkish association that represents organizations involved in the field of invitation and events
- 27NAMES, Europe’s live communication network
Thanks to the active collaboration of its partners, EuBEAimproves its awareness throughout Europe. Entry period is open until the 31 of July. The organizers advise all the entrants to register in advance in order to have the time to receive a proper assistance for your application.